- What is your favorite WOD/Lift/Movement?
I would have to say my favorite WOD is Fran! I love thrusters! I also love doing cleans, double unders, bar muscle ups, and burpees!
- What is your least favorite WOD/Lift/Movement?
My least favorite WOD is the one that makes my lungs feel like they are burning on fire! My least favorite movement is the sotts press.
- When did you start CrossFitting/Pilates/HIIT and how did you hear about it?
I started CrossFitting in July of 2012. My now husband, Rich, owner of Crossfit Saga, introduced me to CrossFit after months of convincing! Since starting, I’ve loved it ever since!
- What certifications do you hold?
Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- What is your favorite part about being a Coach?
I love to motivate people and try to bring out their best potential! I love to encourage people to step out of their comfort zone and believe they can do anything they put their mind to!
- What do you like to do besides CrossFit/Pilates/HIIT?
I love to run, be outside, explore, and spend time with my baby and family!
- What is your favorite workout music?
Anything upbeat that I can pace my workout to! Just not a fan of heavy metal.
Certifications: Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, CPR/AED certification, ACLS certification